The Reciprocal Group CareersReciprocal Group are a fast growing IT Solutions and Services company, we are thriving on existing and new challenges and continued development or our culture.
As a company we are passionate in our drive to succeed and add unique propositions to our business.
If you are looking for a career move that provides creativity, ownership and the ability to shape your success and want to develop and grow a business we would like to hear from you. Please see below for current open vacancies at Reciprocal Ltd.
If you have a general career enquiry then please get in contact using the email address below:Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Opportunities at Reciprocal Group
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Reciprocal’s UK&I New Business Team. The team have achieved significant growth and success providing Professional Services and Data Centre Infrastructure solutions into Commercial and Enterprise customers. Due to recent investment and clear growth ambitions, opportunities are available nationwide to join this team.
This opportunity is for a real new business ‘hunter’ and to be considered for this opportunity you must be able to clearly demonstrate the following:
- A self-starter with a real drive and determination to win
- Experience gained selling IT services and solutions
- Developing long term campaigns into customers to drive new business wins
- Proven approach to generating meetings with key Stakeholders in target accounts
- Proven ability in complex sales and solution selling
- Track record in selling services into Commercial organisations
- Proven track record in working to your own initiative, but with clear leadership skills to form and drive campaign teams
- Strong commercial, business and financial acumen
- You will be a strong influencer with a clear closing mentality
Highly rewarding commission package
Private Medical Health
EMI Share Scheme
If you want to be part of a fast-growing great company then please get in touch.
Apprentice Storage/Network Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity an apprentice Storage/Network Engineer to join our growing technical team.
- Receiving / Logging customer incidents using our SolarWinds system, phone and email.
- Reviewing error logs and fault finding.
- Be expected to travel across the UK and be customer facing.
- Preventive maintenance & onsite hardware replacements.
- Occasionally assisting in array installations.
- Basic understanding of computing and networking.
- Full clean driving licence (beneficial).
- Must be hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Looking to train and develop within a growing company.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Based in Dartford
Hours : 09:00 till 17:30 Monday to Friday (occasional overtime)
Driving licence desired.